Kroon-Oil supported pilot shows his class again
After being fastest in Saturday’s practice Eurocom Rally Team pilot Plamen Staykov in his Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9 Staykov won the fourth round of the Mountain Championship during last weekend’s race on Sunday, again a unique achievement of the best racing driver currently in Bulgaria.
Staykov left the competition behind, beating them with huge difference. Only two rounds were held because of incidents on the track causing delays. Both rounds Staykov won convincingly.
1. Plamen Staykov (Mitsubishi Lancer) 4: 57.58
2. Hristo Manolov (Mitsubishi Lancer) 14.26
3. Lubomir Mechkov (Mitsubishi Lancer) 16.27
4. Stefan Georgiev (Ford Eskord) 16.63
5. Lyuben Kamenov (Mitsubishi Lancer) 16.80
6. Todor Vasilev (Ford Puma) 30.98
7. Alexander Dimitrov (Citroen Saxo) 30.99
8. Stefan Stoev (Honda Civic) 31.61
Staykov’s Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9i s lubricated with Kroon-Oil Poly Tech 10W-40